Here are my tips for Brand Development:
1) Create A Circle That Matters. (Your Squad Represents how your brand moves.) Bosses hang with other Bosses!
2) Utilize Your Network: “Your Net Worth Is Within Your Network”-Willie J
3) Allow Yourself Space To Dream Big, But Execute The Vision. (Lessons will occur, but you have to at least go after the dream and make it happen.)
4) Get Your Brand In Order: File the proper paperwork, Ask Questions, Invest In What Your Don’t Know, Hire A Team. (If you cannot afford a business coach or lawyer, etc. barter with them. (Ex: You run a bracelet business & need a lawyer, give the lawyer some of your bracelets in exchange for them drawing up your contracts.)
5) Allow Room For Growth & Rest: Take a vacation, get some sleep, or rejeuvenate your energy by enjoying your hobbies.
6)Show Support To Other Entrepreneurs: There is room for everybody to win. Buy from other entrepreneurs this promotes growth in the business community, shows support to other business owners, and allows us to build more successful streams of income.
Thank You all for reading and these are some tools to add into your resources as you continue to pursue great things in your careers! Please feel free to share this & I will have more on the way. I appreciate everyone for continuing to take this journey with me and know that I’m focused and am ready to share a lot more with my Starrahs!
Shift Your World The Rest Will Follow,
-Willie J (Brander/Creative Director)