2012 is on its way! I am in the best mind frame I could possibly be in and here are a few reasons why:
1) I survived a BIG family crisis that took up a year and a half of my life. Now I’ve made the adjustments needed & making time for myself professionally and personally.
2) I closed all negative relationships I’ve had with toxic people who aren’t moving upward as I am.
3) I made time to spend my 25th Birthday week in Brooklyn, NY where I breathed again & refueled my Positive Energy. Even a Starrah has to find time to glow privately.
4) I got a new job over the summer and it’s a stepping stone towards the career I’m manifesting into existence. 2012 will be the year I display samples of my many talents.
5) Networking has been a big deal for me because I’m connecting w/ friends who are making strong impacts in our world at large. We have a lot going on in 2012 that I’ll be keeping everyone posted on.
6) I was able to be a part of the Feed The Hungry Thanksgiving Dinner at Simply Irresistable Catering & Restaurant. I’ll be sharing my story about this AMAZING restaurant and why it’s so important to me & our community. This family owned business is remarkable. I’m proud of their success and to be on the team.
7) God gave me continued strength to continue journaling even in my darkest days. I’m grateful for the blessing of being a writer because that is a huge part of my life.
8.) I have now gained the strength I needed to know that I can make this transition as a CEO. There are so many things I want to share with the world & as I’m able to get those opportunities, I will cease them.
9) Did 2 plays this year, which are now dvd’s too, and got to work with great people. Being on stage is where I’m meant to be & tv too.
10) I recognize the many blessings bestowed upon me throughout 2011 & am forever grateful that God saw fit for me to stay on solid ground.
11) Each day I never gave up & always found a way to keep an Optimistic Lifestyle that has paid me back ten fold beyond my wildest dreams.
I want to THANK each and every one of my Starrahs who visit my blog site. Without you’re love, support, & encouragement this idea would still be in my head. 2012 there will be a lot more discussion, new stories to share, & me finding more ways to interact in your daily lives keeping your Starrah Alive. May you all be BLESSED in 2012 & continue being successful in all of your endeavors.
You’ll be hearing from me in early January 2012…
Happy New Starrah Year! It’s a new time for us all to SHINE!